Signals Defense was founded over 22 years ago by designing an innovative, optically clear, window film technology that provides extremely high levels of Radio Frequency (RF) shielding and Infrared (IR) protection.Initially, our main clients were the most sensitive agencies for the US government involving the use of highly classified material, but as internet use and technology became more widely spread, our business expanded to include all types of commercial, governmental, and private clients. Having been at the forefront of RF shielding technology for two decades, we now have a full suite of products to keep your office building or home safe from cyber intrusions:
- RF Window Films: RF window films provide near complete attenuation, or weakening, of both RF emissions as well as infrared (IR). RF emissions are radio waves while IR is made up of light waves, but our RF window films work equally well against either threat. Windows without RF window films are highly susceptible to intrusion by hacking of wifi or other wireless networks and eavesdropping via the use of IR microphones. RF window films have the added benefit blocking ultraviolet light from the sun as well, which allows you more control over the temperature in your building and dramatically reduces sun damage to your furnishings and even your own body. RF window films, in short, are an unobtrusive way to change your windows from sources of vulnerability to sources of strength.
- NT Radiant Barrier rFoil: Ultra NT Barrier foils are designed to be used in SCIFs (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities) protecting walls, floors and ceilings from RF (Radio Frequency) and increases sound attenuation. Minimum shielding effectiveness is (100MHz - 10GHz): 85dB. Our line of rFoil products have superb RF shielding effectiveness.
- rFoil Aluminum Foil Tape: rFoil tapes are designed for sealing seams in all Aluminum Surface rFoil products and they are ideal for use in heat repelling applications. Learn more here.
- 3M 1170 Conductive Adhesive Tape: 3M electrically conductive tape is designed for SCIF applications and ideal for ground and EMI/RFI shielding in rooms, equipment and components. Learn more here.
- RF Paint: The final touch to create an RF “cocoon” around your building is the application of RF Paint. For use both indoors and outdoors, our RF paints and fabrics provide an electroconductive, RF attenuating coating that may be used in areas where rFoil is difficult to apply, such as floors, wood frames, or any irregular surface.
Get in Touch with the Experts
If you think you need to increase the RF protection in your building, contact Signals Defense today for a free consultation. We will put our industry-leading expertise to work for you to create a customized solution that serves your particular needs, whatever your budget. Don’t wait until your data is hacked to give us a call – let us give you some ideas on how to upgrade your security against RF threats.
For more details on our RF window films, click here.